DCC roads and transport - report an issue

Devon County Council Roads and Transport have an online tool that allows the reporting of problems with the roads or transport in the County. You can use the service to report issues such as flooding, blocked drains, pot holes or defective signage. The Parish Council have been informed that the quickest way to report an issue, and presumably get it resolved, is to use this service. In an emergency (something that is very likely to present an imminent threat to life or serious injury or serious damage to property) do not use the tool but contact the emergency line on tel:03451551004.