Noticed a problem?

If you have noticed something amiss in the parish, blocked ditches or culverts, overgrown trees or shrubs, fly tipping or defects in the roads then please make sure that you report it. The easiest way to report a problem is to used the service provided by FixMyStreet. FixMyStreet is an independent organisation that will take your report and immediately send it to the relevant authority.

If you would like to report a defect relating to the highways (pot holes, road signs etc.) then you can do so using DCC Highways reporting system by clicking here: DCC Highways.

Alternatively you can send a message to the Parish Council. If it is something that we can't help with then we will try to forward your report on to the most appropriate agency.

Report a problem to the Parish Council

    *Please be as accurate as possible, or provide an Ordnance Survey grid reference or What Three Words location. You can generate both (as well as others) here: Grid Reference Generator